Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 13 April 2012

Wow Brown Tan Result Video!

Hey guys!

I said on Twitter that I was going to make a video to show you the result of the Wow Brown Tan. I made the video, still not the best quality, but what you see is what you get. I'm not so happy about the video, it could have been better, but I just couldn't focus. I was simply too tired to make a good video. In the video you will see the result of how it looks on my arms, cheast and on my belly. Like I said in the video I love the tan, it's damn awesome and I will buy more ones this bottle is empty. I hope some of you guys will find this video helpful.

I hope you liked this video, I think I said in the video that I would post before and after pictures so you can see the difference, I can't find the USB cable at the moment, so that have to wait until later tonight, which means that I will post about two more posts during the day. If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask me here or send me an email. Stay tuned for the pictures cause they will be up during the day, when I post the pictures, I will also give you more information about the Wow Brown Tan. Ones again I really love it, it's an amazing tan, makes me look alive and healty. I love it!

Before I end this post I just wanted to tell you all about my new blog called BaldrianPusekatt.blogspot.com this blog is in Norwegian so I'm sorry to the ones that can't understand what I'm writing, but it's basically just pictures of my cat, Baldrian. On that blog I will post a few pictures of him every day. Check it out if you want to and I'll be very thankful if you follow that blog as well. Thanks for visiting and reading. I'll see you later tonight cuties:)

-What tan do you use?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment