Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Back On Track!

Hello cuties!

This post might be boring for some of you, but I just felt like coming on here and give you some updates. It's been such a long time since the last time I wrote something on my blog and I think it's about time to write now. My brother had a week free from work and I wanted to just put my computer away, because I wanted to spend the whole week with my family and friends. I was so tired of everything online and we all need to take some time off. School starts tomorrow and I really look forward to that, I miss having to do homework. Time has gone so quick and I'm soon done with this school year. I think I only have about 11 days left at school and I'll be done. I'm not sure though. I will miss it but I have to move on. I look forward to next school year though, cause I know it will be super awesome. Today it's my God daughers birthday so I soon have to make a card for her, I might take pictures of the card, just to show you how it turned out.

I hope that I will get the Wow Brown Tan today, cause I've been waiting for it for over a week now and I really want to get it. I'm going to test it out and then tell you all about it, in a video I believe. This month I will be getting a new piercing and I will ask someone to film it so you can see how it goes. Hopefully I will get it the next time I go to Bodø, it's my belly button for those of you who didn't know that already. I have been shopping a lot lately so I have quite a lot of stuff to show you guys, but not yet! I suppose that was everything I wanted to write here, yes I know this is boring but I felt like writing, which reminds me that I've startet writing stories and poems again, which is quite fun actually, I might share some of my poems with you if you want that. I have been taking so many pictures the last week so I wanted to share some of them with you guys, I really hope you like them!

Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog, it means so much to me so ones again thank you so much. If you want to you can follow me on Twitter, would be nice to see you follow me there and I will follow you back there as well, because I like to follow those who follow me! I have to stop writing now because I know you guys are probably bored! I hope you like the pictures and ones again thanks for reading and visiting!

-What are you guys doing today?

-Tone-Lise.

9 comments:

  1. Your kitty is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    That's great, thank you for telling me this, it's so sweet:)
    Sure I will:)
    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh o gatinho é tão fofinho :)

    Beijinhos

    http://carolinaspinolastreetstyle.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great update, how adorable is your cat?! Lol
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great:)
      Yes, he is very adorable:)
      Hugs<3

      Delete
  5. Aaaawwe your cat is awesome!! I've always wanted a black cat :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he is awesome:D
      Yeah, black cats are so pretty, all cats are pretty no matter what color, but theres just something special about the black cats;D

      Hugs<33

      Delete