Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 13 April 2012

Wow Brown Tan Part 2.

Hey cuties.

This is part 2 of the Wow Brown Tan result. Before I show you the result, I wanted to tell you guys abit about the product and the company. The tan is created by Fran & Don to give us a streak-free golden glow, so we can have a tan for every season and every reason! This product is NOT tested on animals, which I think is really good, I hate to use products that are tested on animals, it makes me sad. It's supposed to be streak-free and fast drying, which is is. It can last up to 10 days, I hope it does, I'll let you know ones I know if it does or dosn't. It's a 250ml bottle, and it's in light-medium, the other one they have is in medium-dark. It contains enough tan to 7-10 full body applications, I think that's true, you only need a tiny bit to cover the whole body. The important thing is that you wait 8 hours before taking a shower. If you think the color is too dark, you take a shower, this will wash the top layer off. It will look beautiful. I suggest putting it on in the evening, then go to bed and when you wake up, you can have your shower. The tan is a face and body tanning lotion, which means you can use it on the face and body, which is awesome.

To be honest with you I love this tan, just after 2 days. I think it's an amazing tan, and the result is fantastic. I love that it gives me a golden brown glow and that I can get an even application. I also really love the scent of it, it's a really good smell, which I love. I hate when I use a product that dosn't smell good. All I can say is that when I have used up this bottle, I'm going to buy at least one more bottle because that's how much I loved it. If you like to be tanned, nice and dark, this is the tan for you. It's perfect for everyone and I guarantee that you will love it, ones you try it out. The tan makes me look more healty and alive, before putting on the tan I was super pale, which I like but then again I want to look alive so that gives me another reason to love this tan. The only word that describe the tan is WOW. 

You should go to their SITE and read about the tan, and then you should buy it, because it's an amazing tan, and it looks super amazing. I'm going to save the tan for the special days, so that I can be tanned at the most important days. It's a super nice gift, to give to both boys and girls that likes to be tanned, I'm going to buy this next Christmas so that I can be tanned. I paid 200 NOK which is only 21,95 EUR I think. They ship worldwide, and you know what the best part is? Shipping is free! How awesome isn't that? Yes I love this product and when I say love, I mean it! I'm being honest with you, because we all hate when people are lying about products. 

You have to excuse the bad pictures and my hairy legs, I just didn't bother shaving first of all because you shouldn't shave before putting tan on, I can't remember why, but if you search online I'm sure you can find the reason for it. I hope you can see the result. I'm posting one before tanning picture, one after tanning picture and then a picture of my legs were I only have tan on one leg so you can see the difference better. I hope you enjoy!
Before.
After.
The huge difference.
Ones again I think it's a great tan, you should remember to use gloves when you apply the tan, and remember, you only need a tiny bit. I took pictures of how it came in the mail so you can see how cute it comes, and then what the bottle looks like.

It comes in an envelope thing as well so the packaging is great as well. Ah, how I love this product and everything about it. I hope this post was helpful and that you got all the information you needed. If you didn't get all the information you needed, you should go to their page. You can like them on FACEBOOK and follow them on TWITTER as well!

I wont be posting the makeup look I was wearing in the video today, I will do that tomorrow, because it's time to go to bed so good night to you all and sweet dreams. Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog, you guys are damn awesome!

-What do you think about this tan?
-What tan do you use?

-Tone-Lise.

12 comments:

  1. I Wish I have your skin...I am bored w/my tan skin,lol... I like the result ( before and after)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could need some taner as well, I look like a vampire;)

    Wanna follow each other? I start right now;)

    Kisses from Berlin

    www.amihipnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so do I! I'm so glad I found this tan, you should try it out:)
      Yes, sure:)
      <3

      Delete
  3. oh wow!
    There really is a huge difference between the two. It's great to know that you found a good product :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is a huge difference, which I love:D
      Yeah, it's an awesome product:D

      Delete