Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 9 January 2012

My New Years makeup look.

Hey cuties.

Second look today is my New Years makeup. I put on my E.L.F Eye Primer and on top of that I put on a gold eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette. With an angled brush I put on a dark brown glitter eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette on my top lash line to make my lash line thicker, I used the same color on my lower lash line. I Also put on the gold eyeshadow and a lighter brown glitter eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow on my lower lash line. The mascara I used was Fals Lash effect by Max Factor, which is my favorite mascara ever, it makes my lashes super long and amazing. On my face I used a blusher from E.L.F called Giddy Gold, it's a very nice blush, just makes your cheeks glitter, love that. I put on my favorite bronzing powder which you all know now is from h&m, on top of everything I just put on the Complexion Perfection powder by E.L.F. For my lips I put on a red lip liner from h&m called Poppy Red and blend that out with a lip liner brush by E.L.F, on top of that I just put on a lip gloss by h&m in a light red color. I also put on a dark blue eyeliner from the Body shop on my waterline. That's everything I used and here are some pictures of the look and the eyeshadows I used. Hope you like it.
The gold eyeshadow I put on my lids, and on my lower lash line.





Used this on my lower lash line.

Used on my lower lash line, and on my top lash line.

That's the look, and I hope you like it, I do. I think it's great for New Years evening, you can put on a pair of lashes as well, I just couldn't because the weather was so bad. My makeup stayd on all night as well so that's awesome. Don't forget to comment and follow my blog and if there is anything you want to ask me, then ask in the comment box and I will answer in my next video.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment