Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 9 January 2012

My Christmas makeup look.

Hey cuties.

I finally have the time for writing about and showing you the makeup I was wearing on Christmas. I put on a black glitter eyeliner by h&m, blend that out, then I put a purple eyeshadow from h&m on top of that, the reason for why I first put the black eyeliner on and then the purple eyeshadow was to make the purple stand out more, it did as you can see. When I think of Christmas I think of the colors black, green, purple, white, red and gold, so that is why I used the purple eyeshadow. I was wearing a white dress, so this look was perfect as I was wearing this dress. Because the eyes was so dark and colorfull I just put on one of my favorite lip sticks by Maybelline called Choco Cream, which is like a nude color. You could put on a bright red lip liner and a red or clear lip gloss to make the look a bit more colorfull. For my face I just put on a bronzing powder by h&m and a blusher from the Markwins International kit, also don't forget to put on a primer for your eyes, that's one of the most important things you put on, I also just put on the Complexion Perfection powder by E.L.F. That's everything I used for this look, here are a few pictures of the look, and I hope you like it.







If you have questions, just feel free to ask, I will answer in my next video, just go a head and ask if you want, you don't have to. I hope you like this look, please tell me what you think about it. Don't forget to click the little button sayins "join this site" I would be very thankfull if you did that.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment