Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 13 January 2012

Makeup look- Cute and girly.

Hey cuties.

The look I have for you today is a look for those of you which dosn't like to wear a lot of makeup, I guess you can call this a natural look. I didn't feel like wearing a colorful eyeshadow today so I just put on a light brown eyeshadow.

I first put on my E.L.F primer and blend that out with my finger, I then put on the light brown eyeshadow which is from the Markwins International Kit, for that I used the E.L.F eyeshadow brush, I used an eyeshadow brush by h&m to blend the eyeshadow out. I put on a highlight which is just a very light brown color from the All this 4 your beauty palette. I also used an angled brush from h&m to put a black eyeshadow on my top lash line to make my lash line thicker. The black eyeshadow was from the same palette as the highlight shadow. On my waterline I used the cream eyeliner in Midnight by E.L.F, on the lower lash line I first put on a brown/redish eyeshadow from the Markwins Inernational Kit then I put on a brown eyeshadow from the All this 4 your beauty palette. I used the smudge brush from E.L.F to apply those two eyeshadows. I used the Fals lash effect mascara by Max Factor on my top and bottom lashes. For my face I actually put on a foundation, which matches my skin perfectly, it's from Make up Store, it's a liquid foundation and it's called Linen.
I also put on a concealer from h&m called White Sand nr 12. I then put on my favorite bronzing powder by h&m and a blush by IsaDora called Icy Rose nr 42. That is everything I used and did to get this look, here are some pictures of the makeup look and of the main eyeshadows I used. I hope you like it.







This is the eyeshadow I used on the lids.

I put this color on my lowe lash line.

I also put this color on the lower lash line.

That's the look, I like it a lot, I hope you like it as well. Please tell me what you think about it, and if there is anything you want to ask me about, just ask I will answer in my next video. Don't forget to click the little button saying "join this site" to follow.

-What do you think about this look?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment