Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Makeup look- Awesome green shadow.

Hey cuties.

I have a new makeup look for you now, I think this is a beautiful look for anyone, if you have brown eyes, this will be amazing for you. I first put on a primer, mine is from E.L.F, which you probably already know, then I put on light green glitter eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette by Nelly all over my lids, blend it out and then I used a dark blue glitter eyeshadow from the All this 4 your beauty palette by h&m on my top lash line, just to make my lash line thicker. On my lower lash line I put on a darker green glitter eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette, you can use any eyeshadow you have, it just has to be a darker shade than the eyeshadow on the lid. I also used a bit of a dark brown eyeshadow on my lower lash line, green and brown goes really well together. I used two different mascaras, for my top lashes I used Fals lash effect by Max Factor, for my bottom lashes I used Volum express turbo boost by Maybelline, this mascara is great for you bottom lashes because of the wand. On my face I used the bronzing powder by h&m to contour with, I then put on a blush from the Punk Kitty palette by h&m, then I put on the Complexion Perfection powder by E.L.F and for my lips I used my favorite lipstick from E.L.F called Natural Nymph, it's an amazing lipstick, and I would advise anyone to buy it. My highlight was from the All this 4 your beauty palette, and I also used a cream eyeliner in the color Midnight by E.L.F on my waterline. That's everything I used and did, here are a few pictures of the look and of the colors I used for this look. Hope you like it.





This is the color I used on my top lash line.


The dark green is in the inner corner on my lower lash line, the light green is the one I used on my lids.

The dark brown I used on my lower lash line.

I will write a review later today so stay tuned for that, if I get the time for it I might just write both of the reviews I have left so I can get that out of my mind. I hope you like this look and if there is anything you want to ask me, just ask, I'll answer.
-What do you think about this look?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment