Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Wednesday 11 January 2012

E.L.F Clarifying Pressed Powder REVIEW.

Hi cuties.

One of the biggest reasons for why I bought stuff from E.L.F was to get the Clarifying Pressed Powder. I wanted a powder that could match my skin, just because I don't really like to wear foundation, I don't need it because my skin is actually very good. I paid  $1.00 that would be about 13,59 NOK. On the website it says: Treat and prevent skin imperfections. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact.
Directions: Brush powder puff (included) across powder and press gently into face and neck.

I'm giving you my honest opinion and I have to say that I don't love it, I like it and I can use it, but I would use this in the summer, cause it's too dark for me at the moment, this powder is better for my mom because she needs it more than me, her skin is oily. If you have breakouts you can use this cause it's supposed to prevent that, and yeah it actually works. If you want your skin to look good while wearing this I would advise you to use a powder brush insted of using the powder puff because it's easier to apply it with a brush. I won't buy this for me again, but if my mom needs it I will buy it, I don't need this powder, only in the summer, when I get oily skin and when my skin is darker. I would rate this a 7 out of 10. This is just my opinion. It contains 5g/12m which is a lot of product. I don't know what else to say about this product cause I have already said everything there is to say about it. It's a good powder for those who needs it. Here are a few pictures of the product, swatches and of the powder puff and a brush you can use to apply it with, this is the brush I got in the brush set by E.L.F it's an awesome brush.




That's everything and yeah I still love E.L.F even though I didn't love this product as much as I thought I would, but I like the product anyways.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment