Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 16 December 2011

My Awesome Cat- Pictures.

Hey guys.

It's a while since you saw my cat so I just wanted to post new pictures of him. It's weird but he has two names, his first name is Billy and his second name is Baldrian. I wanted to call him Baldrian because my uncle named him that. It's a very nice and sweet name as well. Billy is a awesome and cute name as well. We call him Mio as well. But Billy and Baldrian are his names. He loves to sleep in my bed on my pillow, he does not want to sleep in his own bed. It's so nice to have him on my pillow every night. I love him so much, and I'm so happy that I got him. I always wanted a male cat. Here are the pictures of my little man.











He found his bestfriend.

His mother.


He loves my computer.

He found another friend in the hous as well.


He is a beautiful little man and I love him so much. He loves music as well and he loves metal. He loves one of the songs my friend makes. It's so funny to watch him when he hears one of his songs. I will post more videos of him when I get time for that. Hope you like the pictures and don't forget to comment and follow my blog.

-Tone-Lise.

2 comments: