Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 19 December 2011

Makeup look- Celebration Night.

Hey cuties.

I finally got the time to do a new makeup look for you. I had no time to create a look this weekend, because I was in the city shopping for Christmas, then I was out with my 4 best friends. I don't know if I will write so much because it's soon Christmas and I don't want to spend all of my time infront of the computer. I want to be with my family and have fun. I will write about the gingerbread house that we are going to make today. Enough about that, the makeup look I have for you today is another Christmas look. You can wear this look wherever you want to. The products I used to create this look was:


Eyes
Brown eyeshadow from the Celebration Night palette.
Green eyeshadow from the Celebration Night palette.
Grey eyeshadow from the Celebration Night palette.
Gold eyeshadow from the Celebration Night palette.
Cream eyeliner in Midnight by E.L.F.
Fals Lash Effect mascara by Max Factor.
Face
Blusher from the Celebration Night palette.
Pink eyeshadow from the Flirty Purple palette.
Pink blusher from the Punk Kitty palette.
Complexion Perfection by E.L.F
Bronzing powder by H&M. 
LIPS
Lipstick in Natural Nymph by E.L.F
Minty Lip Gloss in Chicago by E.L.F
Brushes
Look at the picture.
Here are the pictures of the look and the products.











I used the brown color on the lid the green,grey and gold on my lower lash line.

That's the look and I hope you like it, tell me what you think and remember to click "join this site" to follow my blog.

-What do you think?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment