Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Makeup look- Purple Christmas Fantasy.

Hey cuties.

I got the time to create a new makeup look for you today, now this is probably the makeup I will wear this Christmas, because I really love this look. I think this is an awesome party makeup look, and if you have blond hair, this will be so pretty on you. If you have brown eyes, try it, purple and brown look so good together. As you can see on the pictures the color is a bit darker in the inner corners but the reason for that is because my eyes started to water a lot. I didn't want to take off all of the makeup and star all over again, so the eyeshadow is just wet, as soon as it dries it won't look so dark there. The products I used to create this look was:

Eyes
Eye Primer & Liner Sealer by E.L.F
Purple eyeshadow from the All This 4 Your Beauty palette.
Light brown color from the All This 4 Your Beauty palette.
Purple eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
Ligh purple eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
Gold eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
Cream eyeliner in Midnight by E.L.F
Fals Lash Effect mascara by Max Factor.

Face
Bronzing powder from h&m.
Blusher from the Celebration Night palette.
Complexion Perfection by E.L.F.

Lips
Lipstick in Natural Nymph by E.L.F
Gold eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
Minty Lip Gloss in Chicago by E.L.F

Brushes
Look at the picture.




The purple I put on the lids before putting on the other purple eyeshadow.

The purple I'm wearing on the lids.

The color I'm wearing on my lower lash line.

The color I put on my lips and in the inner corner.








I hope you like this look, I did and don't forget to write a comment and click "join this site" to follow my blog. I would be very thankfull if you did.BTW, yesterday I reached 3000 visitors, thank you so much for checking my blog out. It means so much to me. Love you guys, you are so damn awesome.When I reach 5000 I might do a little give away to show you how thankfull I am.

What do you think about this look?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment