Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 23 December 2011

Baldrian/Billy- my cat.

Hey cuties.

It's soon Christmas and I really look forward to that. To have fun with my family and to open up all of the gifts and watch a lot of movies with my family. The thing I really look forward to is that Baldrian/Billy will be here this Christmas with us. I really love him. He is so funny and he is super crazy. My whole family loves him. He loves to sleep on my pillow he dosn't want to sleep in his bed but he sometimes has to. Hopefully he wont climb in the Christmass tree. I don't know if I will get the time to write more before Christmas but I will try to at least post two pictures of my makeup and of my outfit and of corse a picture of the gingerbread house. Here are a few pictures of my cute little man.

Being crazy.

So sleepy.

He loves my brother.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment