Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Merry Christmas to you all.

Hey guys.

Yes it's a bit late but since I didn't have the time to write because of Christmas but I'm gonna say it now: Merry Christmas, hope you all had an amazing Christmas, hope you got everything you wished for. I got so many things from both family and friends. I loved it all, now I look forward to starting a new year. I look forward to turn 18, because I can do whatever the hell I want to. I know 2012 will be an amazing year for me because I'm going to make it amazing. I don't have time to write that much now just because I have other things to do. Merry Christmas to you all and if I wont get the time to write more before 2012, I wish you all a happy new year.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment