Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Thursday 15 December 2011

Makeup look- Awesome Christmas makeup look.

Hey cuties.

This is the makeup look I probably will wear this Christmas, I don't know yet, I might come up with something better though. This is a look you can wear at school or for work as well because it's not that dramatic. You wan wear it for a party or wherever you like. The products I used to create this look was:

EYES
Eye Primer & Liner Sealer by E.L.F
Brown eyeshadow by H&M.
Dark blue eyeshadow from the Multi Makeup Kit by H&M.
Light brown eyeshadow from the Multi Makeup Kit by H&M.
Cream eyeliner in Midnight by E.L.F.
Fals Lash Effect mascara by Max Factor.
FACE
Complexion Perfection by E.L.F
Bronzing powder by H&M.
Pink blush from the Markwins International kit.
LIPS
Lipstick in Sunset Peach by Wet'n Wild.
Minty lip gloss in Chicago by E.L.F
BRUSHES
Look at the pictures.












That's the look and the products I used. I hope you like it, don't forget to comment and follow my blog.

-What do you think about this look?


-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment