Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Saturday 31 December 2011

I can't wait.

Hey guys.
It's soon a new year and I look forward to that, first of all because I will turn 18 and I can do whatever the hell I want to. I will post some pictures and a video later tonight, now I just wanted to give you only two pictures and tell you that I can't wait until tonight, I love fireworks and my brother has got a lot of that now. I can finally take alright pictures as well, not the best but alright photos I guess. This year has been great for me because I had so much fun, I learned a lot of new things, I got new friends and I got a lot of new makeup this year, that reminds me that I will propably get something from MAC or Inglot as soon as possible, and I will also get more stuff from E.L.F, simply because I love that company. I also love Inglot because their eyeshadows look so awesome and nice. MAC has the most awesome lipsticks. I really wish that MAC could have been cheaper, since I don't have a lot of money. I got kicked in the face when I saw the price for just one single eyeshadow. I can already say that it's not worth the price even though MAC is a super awesome companty, they should set the prices down so everybody can buy their stuff. It's just my opinion and you might not like it but like I said it's my opinion. I hope your 2011 has been amazing and hope you will have a awesome 2012, I know I will cause I will make it awesome. Remember that I will write more later and I will post a video of Baldrian.



-Wish me a happy new year?"angel face"

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment