Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday 6 December 2011

E.L.F Studio Eye Primer & Liner Sealer REVIEW.

Hey cuties.

I have been testing out the Eye Primer & Liner Sealer by E.L.F and to be honest I love it, this is my first primer, so I don't know what other primers are like. I really like this product because it keeps my eyeshadow on, and I don't even have to keep running to the bathroom to fix the makeup. I used to do that before I got the primer. This is a perfect product if you are young and don't have money for buying one of those expencive primers. I would advise you to go to E.L.F webpage(check the left sidebar) to order this straight away. Trust me, this is an awesome product and I only paid $3.00 for this product which is 31.71 NOK. That is cheap. On the packaging it says:

Gives you lasting eye color that won't smudge or budge! Eye Primer sets your eyeshadow so it won't fade, blend or crease. Liner Sealer transforms your eyeshadow into a waterproof, smudge-proof liquid eye liner.

Directions: Use the Primer side to create a base for your eyeshadow. Apply to eyelid and blend in. Use the Sealer side and mix your favorite eyeshadow color in with the brush and apply to the lash line as a liner. For best results wipe off and clean applicator before closing. Remove with eye makeup remover.

Ingredients:
Eye Primer Ingredients: Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl glycol. The Primer contains 2.5g of product.

Liner Sealer Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. The Sealer contains 4g of product.

It will last for a very long time, I don't use a primer everyday, only when I'm going out or going to school. Primers are important. I think everyone should get one. I havent used the Sealer so much because I didn't want to use it. I love the Sealer part but I just didn't want to use it so much, cause it's an awesome product and I want to save it for the awesome makeup looks.






Hope you like it and if you have this let me know what you think about this product!

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment