Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday 22 November 2011

My Pretty Little Thing.

Hey guys.

I have school tomorrow so I should be in bed but I'm not really tired, so I'm going to play a game and get tired of that so I can sleep, but before I do that I wanted to share some pictures with you. Remember my kitten, my litten man? I was with him today and I took some pictures of him, my uncle said that I could take him with me home in about a week. I probably could have taken him with me home the first time I saw him but he needs time with his mother, even though he will see her again, cause we will bring him with us so they can meet eachother. These two pictures are super cute and I just love him so much.


I'm so cute!

I want to play!
Isn't he the cutest thing ever?

I love these pictures of my little kitten and I love my kitten so much, I hope I can get to take him home with me the next weekend. I love him so much. Well good night cuties and sweet dreams. Love you all<3

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment