Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 28 November 2011

Makeup look- Winter makeup look!

Hey cuties.

Yesterday we finally got snow here, and I am so happy right now. I was inspired to do a winter makeup look for you guys, and what I came up with looks really nice on me. I forgot to put a primer on, so if your going to wear this makeup out, you should put a primer on. Important! This look is perfect, dosn't take you more than 10/15 minutes. Everything I used to create the look was this:

Eyes:
-Blue Eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
-Darker blue eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
-White eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
-Wet'n Wild Cream Eyeliner.
-Fals Lash Effect mascara by Max Factor.

Face:
-Complexion Perfection by E.L.F.
-Pink color from the 120 eyeshadow palette as my blush.
-Bronzing Powder by h&m.

Lips:
-Red color from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
-Super Glossy Lip Shine in Honey Do by E.L.F.

Brushes: look at the picture.

Here are the pictures of the look and the products.










Lid color.

Lower lash line color.

That's the look and I hope you like it, I do. I love it, it looks pretty. Again, remember to put on a primer. The primer I have is by E.L.F, I will write a review on that soon, so be patient. I will review everything from E.L.F.

-Do you like it?

-Tone-Lise.

2 comments:

  1. Nice look ;D
    you are so beautiful <3
    keep up the nice work ;) ;*

    ReplyDelete