Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 28 November 2011

Oh No, not now.

Hey guys.

I'm in a lot of pain, I'm getting two new teeth, and it hurts like hell. I don't know what they are, but I don't want them there now, because of the pain. I just want to sleep, so I don't have to feel the pain, only problem is that I can't sleep because my head hurts, I'm cold and I can't sleep then, I wish someone could be here and hold a hand on my head and just lay close to me so I could be warm. I could really need that now. Unfortunatly I don't know anyone who would like to do that, oh well, I guess I'm alright without that, but still I wish I had someone here to do that. I will try to get some sleep now but I probably can't.




Do you know about anything that can help me? I will go to the dentist, not this week, but the week after. Hopefully she can fix this, but until then, I could need some help!

-Would you hold a hand on my head to make the pain go away, and lay close to me so I could get warm? xD

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment