Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Makeup look- Grey smokey eye makeup.

Hey cuties.

I wanted to show you the makeup I was wearing at school today, because it was really pretty and I think it looks awesome. I love black smokey eyes, but I thought black was a bit too much today, so I used a dark grey eyeshadow all over the lid and a lot of black eyeliner on my waterline and on my lower lash line, and my favorite mascara. I also put the bronzer on quite strong, because I love strong bronzers, that show up well. It looks so pretty. What I used to create this look was:

Eyes:
-Eye Primer & Line Sealer by E.L.F.(not in the picture)
-Dark grey eyeshadow from Multi Makeup Kit by h&m.
-Light pink eyeshadow from the Multi Makeup Kit by h&m.
-Cream Eyeliner by Wet'n Wild.
-Fals Lash Effect mascara by Max Factor.

Face:
-Bronzing Powder from h&m.
-Blush called Giddy Gold by E.L.F.

Lips:
Lipstick called Natural Nymph by E.L.F.

Brushes: look at the picture.
Here are the pictures:






Highlight color!




The eyeshadow I used all over my lid.

Everything I used to create the look.


I love this look and it will be awesome for everyone, will be great for school, work and at a party. As long as you like the makeup you are wearing that don't be afraid to wear it out.

-Do you like it?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment