Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 11 November 2011

Makeup look- Nice and Natural.

Hey cuties.

Todays makeup look is very nice and natural. I did this look because I know that there are a lot of girls out there which dosn't want to wear any colorfull eyeshadows, bold lipsticks and crazy blush. This look is super nice and very cute. I don't think there is so much to say about this look other than it is a natural look, that everybody can wear. Here is everything I used to create the look:

Eyes:
-Color nr 3 from the All this 4 your beauty palette.
-Color nr 4 from the All this 4 your beauty palette.
-Color nr 2 from the All this 4 your beauty palette.
-Eye Primer & Line Sealer by E.L.F.
-Brighening Eye Liner in Plum by E.L.F.
-One By One Volum Express mascara from Maybelline.
-Cream Eye Liner in Midnight by E.L.F.

Face:
-Blush by Markwins International kit.
-Complexion Perfection by E.L.F.

Lips:
-Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph.
-Lip gloss by h&m in Water Lilly.

Brushes: Look at the picture.

Here are the pictures of the look and everything I used to create the look.


Open eyes.

Closed eyes.

Love the makeup.

Nice and Natural makeup.

Do you like it?

I do, I love it.

Oh, what a creepy picture.

Nice.

Natural.

Everything I used to create the look.

The first color is the highlight, second is the color I used all over my lids, and the tird color I used in the inner corner. Just a tiny bit.


That's all of the pictures. Hope you like the look, comment and tell me what you think about the look. Remember to follow my blog. Later today I will review at least one of the E.L.F products I have been testing out. I love E.L.F.

-What do you think?

-Tone-Lise.

2 comments: