Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 11 November 2011

E.L.F Studio Complexion Perfection REVIEW.

Hey cuties.

This is the review for the Complexion Perfection. First of all, I will give you my honest opinion, because I don't wish to lie about any products that I have. I can't see any point for why I should be lying, do you?
Let's get on with the review.

I have been testing out the Complexion Perfection by E.L.F for about two weeks now and all I can say is that I really LOVE this product. On the packaging it says:


Create a balanced and radiant complexion that is beautiful and healthy. The lightweight formula evens out the skin tone and absorbs excess oil. The sheer formula brightenes and neutralizes the skin. 


Directions: Blend the powder over the entire face to brigthen and even out the skin tone as well as neutralize any redness.

That is exactly what is does, my skin is very good, I don't have any type of breakouts at the moment, so this is enough for me to put on. I don't need to put anything else on top of it or under it. Like I said I just love it. The ingredients used in this product are:

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinste, Silica, Sodium dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride.


It contains 13,5g/ 12m.



I think this product is simply awesome, if you don't have it, you should buy it. The thing about E.L.F is that theire makeup is super cheap and everybody can afford buying their stuff.
I paid $3.00 for this product and that's not much, it's only 31.08 NOK. That is cheap. This product is from their Studio line. Everything from theire Studio line is a bit more expencive than their $1 Line. 

Here are some pictures of the product




That's my review on the Complexion Perfection, hope it was a bit helpfull. Check the sidebar to go to E.L.F's webpage.

-Do you have this product?
-Do you like it?
-Was this a good review?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment