Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 14 November 2011

E.L.F Studio Cream Eyeliner REVIEW.

Hey cuties.

This is my review on the Cream Eyeliner in the color Midnight. Remember that I'm honest. I have been testin out all of the E.L.F products I have for over two weeks now, and I really do love them all. I wanted to get a cream eyeliner because the one from Wet'n Wild is nearly gone because I use it almost everyday. I also wanted to try out a different color than just black, so I thought Midnight would be a nice color to try out. You should now after reading my blog know that E.L.F is an awesome company and their makeup is cheap. I paid $3.00 for this product and that is about 31.08 NOK. CHEAP. This is from their Studio line and on the packaging is says:

Creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof, water resistant coverage. Achive thin or bold lined eyes with ease.

Directions:

Dip a thin brush into the formula, swirl around gently until brush is saturated with color. Swipe off any excess formula on top edge of the pot. Trace a line along the top lash line from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the eye. if desired, apply on lower lash line as well. Remove with an eye makeup remover.

If you are interested to know the ingredients are:

Isododencane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Proplyene, Carbonate.

It contains 3M.

I love this Cream Eyeliner, but what I don't like about it is that I need to put on a lot of it to get the color I want, even though I have to do that, I really love it so much. It's an amazing color and it's perfect for me and my eyes. The Cream Eyeliner from Wet'n Wild is better, but when I get used to the E.L.F one, I will use it a lot too. That's a short review on the E.L.F Studio Cream Eyeliner. Here are a few pictures of the product:







That's all. I really do love this Cream Eyeliner. You should get it, not only because it's so cheap, but because it's awesome.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment