Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 14 November 2011

Music-You Have To Listen!

Hey guys.

It has been quite a while since I posted some songs that I really love, so I thought I'd do that now. This time I know that some of you will at least like some of the songs. If you listen to metal you probably will like these songs. I love them, I listen to these songs so much, it's like I could never stop. Alright enough about that, here are the songs and I hope you like them.

Freedom Call-Flame in the Night.


I love this song, I heard it first when I was in the 7/8 grade. I love it, and that's not strange at all, cause this song, is amazing.

Freedom Call-Hunting High And Low.


This is such an awesome song. I used to listen to this each time we were out driving. Do you like it? Or do you love it?

Arch Enemy-My Apocalypse.


I love Arch Enemy and I love Angela Gossow, she is simply super awesome. And yes so is the song.

Arch Enemy-Revolution Begins.


AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME AND SO ON.

Amon Amarth-Pursuit of Vikings.


Gotta love it at least I do. Amon Amarth kicks ass.

Amon Amarth-Twilight of the Thunder God.


This is an awesome song. I love it.

Avantasia-Another Angel Down.


I love this song and I love the band.

Avantasia-Carry Me Over.


Oh, what a beautiful song. I really do love it.

Avantasia-I Don't Believe In Your Love.


I love it cause it's awesome.

Lordi-Devil is a Loser.


Yes, I listen to Lordi, I have done that since they won ESC. This song is just awesome. Don't you think so?

Lordi-Hard Rock Hallelujah.


Oh My God, do I still listen to this? Yes I do, because it's awesome.

Brother Firetribe-Wildest dreams.


I love Brother Firetribe and I will always love them no matter what. They are an amazing band. I love them, and their music. That's really all I can say.

Brother Firetribe-One Single Breath.


This was the first song by Brother Firetribe I heard. I loved it from the moment I first heard it. It's awesome.

Brother Firetribe-Spanish Eyes.


I love this song with all my heart, it is such an amazing song and the music is fabulous. You need to listen to this song. Everytime I hear this song I cry, not because it makes me sad or anything. But because it's beautiful just like the band Brother Firetribe. I love this song and I will always love it.

I will post more music later that I also like. The song you really have to listen to here is the last one. Brother Firetribe-Spanish Eyes. Tell me what you think about these songs please. I would love to know what kind of music you like and if you liked or loved some of the songs I posted! Tell me in the comment box. If you know about some awesome songs, then you should post the link to those songs in the comment box as well and I will listen to them and tell you what I think about them.

-Which song did you like the best?
-Which song did you love?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment