Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Makeup look- So Super Sexy.

Hello cuties.


Tonight I have a bit different look for you guys, I said that when I made the next makeup look I would put my contact lenses in so you could see how super sexy and awesome they really are. I will probably buy red, black, green, and some UV contact lenses. For the look I just used a brown eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette, the same highlight as I did the last time, Maybellin's One by One Volum Express mascara, an eyeliner I don't know where is from and my waterproof wet'n wild mega eye gel liner.
I didn't take pictures of the products I used, but of cours of the look and of the lenses. I love these lenses so much even tho they are hard to get in, they are super sexy. Vampirish eyes.

One lense in.

Closed eyes.

Both lenses in!

"Awesome"

Awesome eyes!

I love the lenses.

I wish I had this color on my eyes.

UHU.

Close up!

"The Vampire"


Sexy Vampire?

Giving you a smile, because I love you so much<3

That's all the pictures and I hope you like them, tell me what you think about the lenses. Would you wear lenes with this color? What color would your lenses be in?

-Tone-Lise.

6 comments:

  1. "sexy vampire" Oh hell yeah! ;D nydelig! må bare sei ^^ gleda mæ til å se mer! ;D <3 har lyst å like 10000 ganga! *clicks the LIKE button!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy vampire indeed ;)
    hakke nekta deg å bite meg før å si det sånn ;)
    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pass deg no, kanskje e finn på å bit;D
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe ;) ja, men da gjær ingen teng, om du ha funne på å bit meg ;)

    ReplyDelete