Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Thursday 20 October 2011

E.L.F Cosmetics. what I bought.

Hey cuties.

Today I finally got what I have been waiting for: free shipping from E.L.F. I was really happy when I saw that they had free shipping, cause I could get more products. E.L.F is a webside were you can order cheap makeup that has super awesome quality. I bought the things from their page, and here is the list of the things I bought:

-Eye Primer and Liner Sealer.
-Cream Eyeliner in the color Midnight.
-Studio stipple brush.
-Hypershine lip gloss in the color Flirt.
-Clarifying pressed powder in the color Light Beige.
-Brightening Eye Liner in the color Plum.
-Lipstick in the color Natural Nymph.
-Complexion Perfection.

These products seems to be recommended by a lot of girl on youtub . Here is also another page they have. I bought everything from the first page. I will probably buy more from their page, I know that I will buy 10 brushes, cause I need more brushes. It's better to order twice. I can't wait until I get these things, and I can't wait to try them out. I orderd for less than 200 NOK. I actually just spent £22.00. Which is cheap. This is without shipping. If you are going to buy anything from their page I would advice you to use the free shipping code. When I get everything I will take pictures of it and test everything out for about two weeks or so and then tell you if it is good or bad. Hopefully they will be super awesome.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment