Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Makeup look- Pink fantasy.

Hey cuties.

I finally have a new makeup look for you, it has been such a long time since I did a look for you and I wanted to come up with something new and not boring at all. I think this look is a bit vampirish. I really like this look and I would wear it at a party if I had a pink/red dress. You know that I probably would wear this kind of makeup at school to, but to those who dosn't want to wear this much makeup at school can wear it at a party. Maybe for Halloween, cause like I said to me this looks a bit vampirish. I wanted to put in some lenses but I couldn't get them in, but the next time I'm doing a makeup look for you I will put the lenses in so you can see how awesome it looks. Enough now, I took pictures of the look and everything I used to create the look. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Open eyes!

Closed eyes.

The look!

Love it.

Vampirish.

;D

Love the makeup.

This is the color I used on my eyelid.

I used an angled brush to apply this black on my top lash line.

This is the color I used for my highlight.


Everything I used for this look.

As you can see at the last picture, I used two different types of mascara, the reason for that is because the red one which is Maybelline's One by One Volum Express mascara dosn't do it's job at the bottom lashes. That's just my opinon, it's a great mascara, but I would just use the Max Factor Fals Lash Effect mascara on the bottom lashes. It would be awesome to wear some extreme false lashes for this look too. I don't have any fals lashes so I can't show you how that would look. I know it would be super awesome. Now that's it, there is nothing more to say about this look other than I really love it and I will probably wear it at school tomorrow.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment