Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 8 August 2011

Makeup look- Purple and dark blue.

Hey cuties<3

Today I have a new makeup look for you. I used a purple colore from the 120 eyeshadow palette all over my lid, and a blue eyeshadow from the same palette on my lower lash line. I think it looks awesome. Anyways, I think this look would look good on someone with blue eyes. It will look good to everyone of course, but I just think it will look best on if you have blue eyes, like me. So I don't have so much more to say about the look other than I love it so here are the pictures of the look and the products I used.


Everything I used to do this look.

The look.

Awesome.

I used this color all over my lid.

I used this blue color on my lower lash line.

Closed eyes.

Looks good right?

From the side!

Close up!

=)

That's the look, and I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and follow my blog. It's free and it means a lot to me. One more thing before I end this post, check out my cousin's blog and the video she posted a few days ago:Video...
it's a very funny video.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment