Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 8 August 2011

2 days left.

Hey cuties<3

I'm super excited because it's only 2 days left untill I will get my tattoo on my lower back. I have this day and tomorrow left and then I have to get up at 8 and go to Bodø with my mom, she had to come with me since I'm under 18. Some good friends are also going to be there when I'm getting the tattoo. Hopefully they will keep me distracted so I wont think so much about the pain. I know it will hurt, because it's on one of the worst places you can get a tattoo. I'm scared because I know it will hurt a lot but I can take pain on a high level. I wont give up just because it will hurt a lot while I'm getting it. It will be over within 20 minutes/ 40 minutes I guess. Hopefully it will be. I'm really looking forward to this, I have been thinking about a lower back tattoo since I was 13 years old and I still want it. I see no reason for why I should't get it? Because I might be called a slut or a whore? I don't care, call me whatever you want to call me, I wont care cause I know that if you call me or anyone else who has or will be getting a lower back tattoo a slut, you're not such a better person than anyone else. The placement of a tattoo does not make any girl a whore. That's what I think and I know that a lot of people out there are thinking the same as me. I don't know yet if I will be getting the lower back tattoo I want to bad. Cause there are some other tattoos I'm looking at that I really want. I'm not going to show them to you, cause I want it to be a suprise. I'm not sure yet and I just have two more days to deside what I really want. Alright, I'm not going to use all of my time talking about this now, cause you know that I will be getting a tattoo and where I might get it. Hopefully you can give me some tips, send me the link for a tattoo in the comment box below. So don't forget to comment and follow my blog, it means a lot to me if you do that.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment