Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 26 August 2011

I got what I wished for!

Hey my cuties<3

Today I got my two new piercings, and I really love them. I always wanted a piercing in my upper ear and now I have that, got it on both sides of course. To be honest with you I didn't feel so much pain, but I would say it's more painfull to get your ears pierced than getting your nose pierced. I have a video of that but because it looks like I'm crying so I wont post that here. I might make a video showing you all of my piercings and my tattoo and talk a little bit about them, but only if I know that more than just 1 will watch it. Anyways, I love my piercings to death, and these ones I got today will probably be one of my favorites. The one I have in my nose is my favorite piercing ever. I think I want to get a labret piercing and a belly button piercing because I think they are two of the most sexiest piercings you can ever get, I'm sure I will get that someday. I know that not everybody dosn't like that girls get so many piercings but I love them so I will keep getting more untill I don't want more and I don't care what other people think about me getting so many piercings, so that's okay. I have pictures of the new piercings so you can see and yes, I know my ears are like super red but that's normal when you get a piercing there. The piercings are just like a little diamond and they are the gold ones. I could get silver, but I didn't want that. The piercings coasted me 300 NOK, that will be like 38,50 in EUR. It's not that much for two piercings. My nose piercing was 550 NOK, which is 70,60 EUR. All I can say is that I love the new piercings so much, they are deadly awesome. Here are the pictures of them:
1.upper ear piercing.

2. upper ear piercing.

That's it for now, I have been using over two hours on this post and I don't feel like using any more time on it. I know this post might be a bit stupid but the reason is because I couldn't find the words I was looking for and I just couldn't focus on what I was doing so sorry for a stupid post, but this is what you get for now. Hope you like the piercings, I do and I will probably get more no matter if you will like it or not. Ask me anything you want to I will answer you in a post or in the comment box. Do you want me to make a video to talk about my piercings and my tattoo? I got what I wished for so I'm happy.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment