Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday 2 August 2011

A good night song.

Hey guys<3

This is going to be a short post just because I'm so tired and I need to sleep. I will do a new makeup look tomorrow because I know I will get the time for it then. I might do two looks too, since I probably will get the time for that. Now I can't promise that I will do two looks, but I can promise you that I will at least do a new makeup look. And I'm sorry that I haven't been writing anything in these last couple of days. I had nothing new to write about, and I didn't want to use my time to write something that wont be interesting to read. But at least you know that I will do a new look tomorrow and take pictures of it and post here on my blog. You know that if you want me to do one of these" video blogs" showing you how I did a look, I will do it. But only if you ask for it! If not, I wont do it. What's the point of making a video if no one is going to watch it? I have to know if you actually would want me to make one of those videos. If not, then I wont. Anyways, I need to go to bed now, cause I'm so tired. But before I do that I just wanted to give you guys a good night song, it's a very nice and awesome song. I love it. The song is by Olivia and it's called Starless Night. Like I said: it's a nice song. You should listen to it. Don't forget to come back to my blog tomorrow and see the new look I will make. Follow and comment too if you want to: )

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment