Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Sunday 3 July 2011

Makeup look- Dark/light blue

Hey guys<3

Yesterday I had a bad day, I felt sick and everything was hard to do. I feel much better today and I was at a place caller Beiarn with my mom and my aunt. Had a really good time actually. So when I got home I just had to do another makeup look because I was so bored and I just really wanted to create a new look. So here are the pictures of the look and the products I used to create it. And again I wont explain how I did it, just showing you the pictures cause that is easier. If you want me to show you how I did it then just tell me and I might make a video, or try to explain as good as I can how I made it.
So here are the pictures.
Out in the sun!

Open eyes.

Closed eyes.

The look.

Light and dark blue eyeshadow.

The dark blue I used under my eyes, and at the waterline.


Everything I used.

Products I used!!

Light blue I used on my eyelid!

Looking down.

I actually like this look, and I hope you like it too. Like I said, I can make a video or try to explain how I made this look if you want me to, if so then comment below and tell me, and don't forget to tell me what you think about this look and follow my blog too. Have to stop writing now since I have to watch Road Wars. Awesome, right?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment