Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Thursday 7 July 2011

Makeup look- Brown, yellow and pink!

Hey cuties<3

I finally got the makeup I bought on nelly.com, I loved everything, but the thing I loved the most was the cake liner. I liked the brush which came with the eyeliner aswell. Already I can tell it's super good. It's waterproof so it will stay on for days. When I first put the liner on I thought I looked good with just that on so I didn't bother using anything else, but then I got bored so I made a new makeup look for you guys. The colors I used were light brown, yellow and pink. If you want me to explain how I did this look then tell me, if you want me to make a video showing you how I did it, then please tell me. I will try that if you want me to. Alright, here are the pictures of the look for today:

The look close up from the side.

Looking down.

Opened eyes.

Eyes closed.

From the side again!

Used the light yellow first and then the darker on top of that.

Awesome?

Eyes closed again.

Products I used.

The light brown in the outer corner of my eye.

Just wearing the waterproof eyeliner.

Dark brown under my eyes.

So that's it. I think I will do a new look tomorrow for you, or even later tonight. Just because I'm bored.

Do you like this look?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment