Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Sunday 24 July 2011

I made a hat by using a loom.

Hey cuties<3

We didn't drive back to Sweeden, which is really sad cause I wanted to go back there, but I suppose I will someday. So insted of driving to Sweeden I knitting a hat by using the loom I told you about earlier. I really love to knit, it's fun and keeps me calm. It's super easy to knit with a loom. Cause all you do is to e-wrap around the pegs twise or as many times as you wish. and take the bottom loop over the top loop and of the peg. That sound's easy right? You should search for "loom knitting" or "quick knit" on youtube and see how to do it. I took pictures of it from start to finish and here are the pictures of the hat:


I just made the brim.

At the start.

Close up at the start.

The brim.

Close up.

I added the black yarn to the withe brim.

Looking good.

Almost done!

Soon done.

Finished hat.



I really loved the way it turned out and the next time I make a hat which will be tomorrow or as soon as I have time for it I will make one looking like this but I will be using withe and dark green. I want to make a black and withe santa clause hat. That would be so awesome. I'm going to get more black yarn at Panduro this week. I bought the loom at Panduro. It's in Norway of course. I don't know where you can buy them in other countries but I suppose you an buy them online and in hobby stores. So that's it and I will try to do a makeup look as soon as I get the time for it. Today I didn't feel like wearing so much makeup cause my eyes hurted a bit. They are alright now. Hope you liked the hat I made and maybe you will try to make one aswell. It's easy and very fun to knit this way:) I will make wrist warmers and leg warmers too. Not with the loom but with pins. It's gonna be awesome. Maybe I could sell some of the things I make? what do you think about that? Write what you think in the comment box below, I would love to know what you think about that idea.

-Tone-Lise.

2 comments:

  1. It's really gorgeous :)
    The combination of colors and different yarn makes it look like it's been snowing on it, and yet it looks so warm and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Yes, your right, it looks like it's been snowing on it. And yes, it is warm and super comfy.:)

    ReplyDelete