Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Thursday 18 July 2013

Makeup look- Sweet Summer Look.

Hey Cuties.

As you all know there has been some trouble with uploading photos on my blog, so I haven't been able to do as many makeup looks for you as I wanted to, but today I'm gonna show you a look I did a while ago, I don't have any photos of eyeshadow swatches, sorry about that, and I actually don't remember what products I used for this look, but the eyeshadows are from the 120 palette.



I put a brown matte color in the crease and the green on the lid, love this green color, every eyeshadow with glitter is a must have for me, and I put a brown eyeshadow with glitter on the lower lash line. I've gotten a lot of time to practise my makeup skills so I've gotten better since the last makeup look I posted on here, which was like ages ago. Only thing is my eyebrows, I can't find a good color to match, so do you guys know about any product I can use? Please let me know in the comments.

I will post more makeup looks so stay tuned to see more looks, and if you know about any makeup looks I can do, please let me know. Oh and I was thinking about dying my hairtips pink or lavender, maybe even blue or green, cause it's something I've been wanting to do for a very long time. And the color I'm thinking about using washes out after a few days, so it's alright.

-What do you think about this makeup look?
-Product's for my eyebrows? 

-Tone-Lise.

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute! What a lovely make up look, I like the shades! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers, you're eyes are amazing :) this look is fab on you and really makes your eyes pop. you're right, if you did your brows that would just top off the whole look. I use glo minerals brow kit and they have a kit for fair brows, I have it and use it on my fair haired clients and it looks amazing, worth checking out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:)
      Wow, I'll check that out right now, I really need something for my brows, can't go on with them looking like this, so thank you so much:)
      xx

      Delete