Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 7 December 2012

Quick update+ a huge problem.

Hello my Cuties.

If you follow me on Twitter, you probably already know the reason for why I haven't been writing anything, so you guys should follow me on twitter to know what's going on and stuff. First of all I have to say that I am so sorry for not posting anything here for a very long time. I have been very busy with school, I can't deny that.

School isn't the only reason for why I haven't been writing, google is! I got a message saying that I had used up all the space for photos, and to be able to post photos I would have to buy more space. I don't have the money for this at the moment.

Don't worry I will not stop writing, I simply can't stop writing here, cause to hear from you guys that you want me to keep posting things is amazing. You inspire me to keep going even though it might be hard at times.

Hopefully I will have the money before the end of this year, cause I really have a lot of things to blog about before Christmas. I could ask my brother to pay for me this year, and pay him back, but asking for money isn't really my thing!

Therefor I'm going to try to get money before Christmas so that I will be able to write more. I don't know if you guys had this problem too, if you had it I'd like to know about it. I think it's silly of google to make bloggers pay to upload photos, I just don't understand the reason for why I have to pay a lot of money to be able to post photos.

To me this is a huge problem and Google has disappointed me a lot by sending me this message, I was thinking about using Tumblr as my blog for now, since I can't use blogger since I don't have any money. 

If you think I should do so, please let me know in the comments, anything is better than nothing right? That's it for now, I have to stop writing because my frustration is soon about to take over. I hope you guys are doing fantastic.

-Did you have a problem like this?
-Should I use Tumblr while I can't upload photos here?

-Tone-Lise.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure I've read of people using photbucket to upload photos? Maybe you could try this :)
    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try uploading your photos somewhere else, like photobucket or tinypic and using the link, rather than uploading to google :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can try re-sizing your photos so that they are smaller. I ran into the same issue a while back, and I now use 800 pixel pictures. It saves a lot on space. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete