Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Makeup look- Damn That's Awesome!

Hey cuties.

The makeup look I created for you today was the makeup I was wearing yesterday, by accident I deleted the pictures of the look so I couldn't blog about it then, today I can! I really love this look, the main eyeshadow is my favorite color as an eyeshadow, it looks very nice to me! I don't know what the hell to do when I've used it up! I believe this look will be great for everyday if you want to wear something nice and something which doesn't stand out a lot! If you have red or blond hair this look will be awesome, and if you have green or blue eyes it will look amazing!

Products!
Face!
Concealer In Nr 12- H&M.
Foundation In Linen- Make Up Store.
Bronzing Powder In Gorgeous Tan- H&M.
Pink Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.

Eyes!
Inliner Kajal In Satin White- IsaDora.
Cream Eye Liner In Café Mocha- Sheer Cover.
Purple Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Dark Purple Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Pink Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Fals Lash Effect Mascara- Max Factor.
Skin Color Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Lips!
Pink Glitter Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Red Lip Gloss- H&M.





From the left: Lip Gloss from H&M, second color is the main eyeshadow used on the lids and a tiny bit on my lower lash line, third color was used on the lower lash liner as well, next color was also used on the lower lash line to make the look stand out a tiny bit more, the next color is the color I used for my blush, and then the last color I used on my lips!


I hope you liked this look, if you want me to review any of the products I used to create my makeup looks with, then let me know! I also want you to check out my right sidebar, there you can find a box were you can vote on which videos you would want me to make! Since I need to know, Tomorrow I'm going to the dentist again, hopefully everything will go well this time! I'm also going to write a review on the Gel eyeliner from Maybelline, since I really need to get that done before I do anything else now! It's important right? So stay tuned for it, okey? Oh well, it's time for me to go to bed! Good night my adorable cuties<3 Your all so damn awesome, love you all!

-What do you think about this makeup look?


-Tone-Lise.

14 comments:

  1. pretty. I like that look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice colors, great swatches hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pop of purple looks really nice on you! And your eyes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so innocent there you stand ;D xD like the look :D keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great make up look! Love the color!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ! Fine blog ! So amazing !
    Come to visit and follow mine... I'll follow you back !

    xo xo
    http://the-city-of-bl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete