Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Thursday 2 February 2012

They taste so good- cupcakes!

Hey guys.

Not too long ago I made the most amazing cupcakes I have ever had in my life, homemade by me, my brother and mom loved them as well, so I thought why not share it with you guys?

Tasty cupcake recipe

200 g butter
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
5 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups
buttermilk

Using this recipe you will get a lot of cupcakes, I actually got about 30 cupcakes, which is a lot! 




Icing/frosting.

2 packs of cream cheese with orange and pineapple taste
3-5 tablespoons of  powdered sugar.

I also added a pink color to my icing, which I got from Panduro Hobby, these colors are amazing, dosn't taste anything and it's perfect for adding color to you icing or your cakes!





As you can see I just added some sprinkles on top to make them look super cute!

Don't you want to eat it right now?
-Do you like cupcakes?
-Do you know about a different cupcake recipe I should try?


-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment