Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Sunday 19 February 2012

OFOTD+Something Sweet!

Hey cuties.

I'm on my way to get sick so I don't know if I will write so much during this week, it depends on how I feel, I probably will write just to have something to do though! I said on my twitter that I would post some pictures of my outfit I was wearing yesterday as I was going to the store with my mom! I had no time for writing yesterday, so I decided to do it now since I have the time for it! The pictures are not the best, but what you see is what you get, I'm getting a better camera so I can take better pictures! I'm so looking forward to that!






Top- Cubus.
Hoodie- H&M.
Jacket-Cubus.
Jeans- Bik Bok.
Boots- Din sko.

I was also wearing some awesome skull earrings from glitter, which I put on after taking the pictures!

I just got to say that this jacket is my favorite, I love it and I will wear it as long as it fits and looks good! The zipper is broken, but other than that it's perfect! I love the outfit and I hope you like it as well. I would love to know what you think about it! 


Remember me?
I love my little man, he is adorable, don't you think?<3

Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog, it means a lot to me! That's enough for today, I'm going to bed, not feeling very well! I'll give you updates, but for now, it's enough, good night for you cuties out there! I love you all! <3

-What do you think about the outfit?
-Tone-Lise.

7 comments: