Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Thursday 26 January 2012

A lot of text+picture

Hey guys.

It has been a while since I wrote something on here the last time, the last time I wrote about working out and yes it's going very well, I love working out and doing hard workouts, so I suppose they work. My legs are hurting a bit since I did some workouts for my legs, maybe a bit too much! It was awesome though. I'm in pain because after being at the dentist the last time I got my whole damn mouth full of these weird blemishes! They hurted and I had trouble eating, so when I go back the next time, she will hear about this, cause I don't think she has done a good job, maybe the things she used wasn't clear, I don't know, just guessing here. At least this pain wont be in my mouth forever! Moving on now!
I was supposed to create a new makeup look for you guys, but I'm afraid I can't, I hurt my eyes, not going to tell you how, cause I really can't explain what happend. I hope it will be over untill the weekend cause I feel like I want to wear makeup and making a crazy look for you, also I'm going to the city on Monday, so I'm going to shop with my mom, meet some friends and have a lot of fun! I really want to wear making during this day! I'm going to buy myself some new tops and maybe a jeans and some underwear, yes I'm going to buy bras and panties! I just love having alot of bras, don't ask! I'm weird but awesome! Just kidding! Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that if you have any kind of question you would like me to answer just send me an email, use my business email written in the sidebar! I would love to get to answer some questions! I also got 4000 visitors on my blog for a few days ago, I'm so thankfull to see that many people taking their time to at least check it out, I would be super thankfull if you guys could give me some comments as well, and also I would love to get more followers! That's it for now, I'm tired and I have to sleep! Good night and sweet dreams my beautiful people out there!


Questions for me?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment