Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 12 December 2011

Makeup look- Gold Christmas makeup look.

Hey cuties.

It's soon Christmas and I wanted to do a makeup look for Christmas even though this is not the look I will be wearing. This will be a really nice look for Christmas because of the gold eyeshadow. It will be amazing. You can wear this look at school or wherever you want to. Everything I used to create this look was:

Eyes:
-Eye Primer & Liner Sealer by E.L.F.
-Gold eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
-Black eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
-Cream eyeliner in Midnight by E.L.F.
-Fals Lash Effect mascara by Max Factor.

Face:
-Blush called Giddy Gold by E.L.F
-Complexion Perfection by E.L.F.
-Bronzing Powder by H&M.

Brushes: Look at the picture.








The eyeshadow I used all over my lids.

The color I used on my lower lash line.

I hope you like this look, if there is anything you would like to ask me just write your question in the comment box and I will answer in a post or in a comment. I have a lot to do today, I have a lot of homework that needs to be done and after doing that I will bake cupcakes and a chocolate cake. I love baking, and I might write about the cupcakes and take pictures of them as well. That's it for now. I hope you like it and don't forget to comment and follow my blog by clicking the button in the left side bar which says "follow this site" Also follow me on twitter if you want to.

-What do you think about this look?
-Tone-Lise.

4 comments:

  1. the 5th pic was like super awesome! :3 great look ^^ go on girl ;) you can do it! you got the support ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw and read your blog you are a very very beautiful young lady you have my support

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for that, and that means so much to me:)

    ReplyDelete