Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 2 December 2011

E.L.F Studio Stipple Brush REVIEW.

Hey guys.

I finally have the time to write a short review on the E.L.F Stuido Stipple Brush. I paid $3.00 for this brush, which is 31.71 NOK. I have been testing it out for quite a while and I really like it. It's my favorite brush ever. It can be used for anything you want to use it for. This is the softest brush I've ever touched. That's not a lie, it is super soft and amazing for everything. On the package is says:

This Talkon brush can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look wish this E.L.F studio brush. 

Creates a flawless airbrushed look. Perfect for adding definition to cheekbones or highlighting with soft layers. Use with any face product such as foundation,powder,blush, etc to build your coverage from sheer to heavy.

Directions: The Stipple Brush has a unique two layer bristle design to pick up two layers of product to disperse on skin for ultimate control and preferred finish. Use with desired face product and dab color in a "stippling" motion onto the skin for concentrate color of blend in all over for a beautiful sheer and smooth coverage.

It also has a little sticker which says " NO ANIMAL TESTING" which is very good. Here are some pictures of the brush:





I think this brush is amazing, if you don't have it you should get it, it's cheap so you can buy a lot of them without spending too much money. You need this brush! I will buy another one of this brush, cause if I do makeup on a friend or anyone else I don't want to use the brushes I use on my self on them. It's better to use clean and new brushes! I have been washing this brush 4 times now and it's still as soft as it was when I got it. Again you need this brush!

-What do you think?
-Do you have this brush?
-What other brushes should I get from E.L.F?


-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment