Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Makeup look- Sunset INSPIRED.

Hey cuties.

Today I have a new makeup look for you inspired by a sunset. I don't know about you but I just love sunsets, because it's so beautiful. I think this look is awesome and you know me, I would wear this look at school if I wanted to, but this will be awesome for a party if you have a red, yellow or orange dress. If you have red or blond hair this look will be amazing for you. I have red hair and this look is amazing for me. At least that's what I think. The products I used for this look was:

Eyes:
-All eyeshadow by 120 eyeshadow palette.
-Eyeliner by Wet'n Wild.
-One by One Volum Express mascara by Maybelline.

Face:
-Bronzing bowder by h&m.
-Blush by Markwins International.

Lips:
-Clear lip gloss by h&m called Water Lily.
-Mixed with orange eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette.

Brushes: Look at the picture.

Here are the pictures of the look, I hope you like it just as much as I do.

Open eyes.

Closed eyes.

The awesome look.

Sunset makeup inspired look.

Love this makeup.

Love it?

Awesome.

Looks good, right?

Oh yeah!

I love this makeup look.

: )

Everything I used to create this look.

This is the color I first started off with, I put this all over my lids.

Then I put this on top of the other color.

I put a little bit of this in the inner corner and on my lower lash line.

I used this on the other part of my lower lash line.

That's all and I hope you like it. The next time I will do the vampire look for you, since the last time I did it, I couldn't find my phone to take any pictures.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment