Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Saturday 1 October 2011

Makeup look- The Red Devil.

Hey Cuties.

Yes, the internet is finally back and I'm super happy since I can blog again. I have so much to write about, which means I have to start now. I have the makeup look I promised to show you for about two weeks. I used two red eyeshadows from my 120 eyeshadow palette to get the color I wanted. This look is great for a party and for girls with red hair, like me. I would wear this makeup at school to just because I love makeup so much. I'm not going to explain how I did it because I don't have the time for it. If you want to I can try to explain it in a different post when I get the time for it, if not I can just make a video were I show you how I created this look. Here are the pictures of the look and I really hope you enjoy.

This is the first red colors I used all over my lid.

I think I love it!

The look!

Closed eyes!

I put this red color on top of the first red color and I used it on my lower lash line.

Giving you a little smile!

Everything I used to create this look!

Nice look!

That's that, I hope you like it. I do. And I'm sorry for my bad english here, I just wanted to get this post finished since I promised to write it two weeks ago.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment