Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Sooo sorry!

Hey cuties.

Sorry that I haven't written anything, the reason for why I haven't been writing anything is just because I don't have internet at home. Something wrong with the
equipment. I hope it will get fixed this week, I have so much to write about so hopefully it will get fixed soon. I'm at school now so I can't write so much, just had to tell you why I haven't been able to write. I'm really sorry that I haven't been writing but as soon as I get the internet back I promise I will blog. I have many new makeup looks for you, including a halloween makeup look. I have two wrist warmers to show you, and a a lot of pictures. I think you will like it. But for now I hope you all are doing alright and I will write as soon as possible.
Hugs&kisses.<3
-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment