Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Sunday 21 August 2011

Makeup look- Grey, brown and blue.

Hey cuties<3

I had nothing to do today so I thought it would be nice to try to come up with a nice makeup look for you. I came up with something which is a bit different than the looks I have done before. I used three different colors, and this time I didn't use just the 120 eyeshadow palette. I actually used one of my old Hello Kitty palettes from h&m. I got it for Christmas from an old friend. I put the grey from the Hello Kitty palette all over my lid and blended it out, then I put the dark blue from the 120 eyeshadow palette on my upper lash line, and on my lower lash line. On my waterline I just used a little bit of a black eyeliner and a brown eyeliner. I think this look is great for everyone with blue eyes or brown eyes. If you have black hair this look will be amazing for you. I wish I had black hair sometimes but I love my red hair so I wont dye it again. I took pictures of the look but I'm not too happy with them just because some mascara blobs got on the lid and it dosn't look so good, but if you ignore the blobs you can see that the look is just super AWESOME. I think it might be one of the best looks I have created. Alright, here are the pictures of the look and everything I used to create it.


The look!

Open eyes!

Closed eyes!

Smiling!

A bit close up!

Color nr.3 from the Hello Kitty palette.

Wow, that was close up.

Awesome look?

I love the look!

The blue from the 120 eyeshadow palette!

Love it!

Everything I used to create the look!
That's the look and I hope you like it as much as I do. I would wear this anywhere, cause I just love wearing makeup which makes me stand out. I'm being my self! So I think I will do looks like this just that I'm going to use other colors. Maybe red, black and yellow. I want you to write down three colors that you want me to use for a look like this. One is for the lid, the second one is for the eyeliner and the third one is for the upper lash line. I think it will be awesome to do a look with the colors you want me to use. If you don't write down any colors I will just figure it out my self, but it would be awesome if you did this. Just write it in the comment box and tell me what you think about the look and yeah, write three colors you want me to use.

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment