Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 6 August 2012

Makeup look- Brown and Green.

Hello cuties.

I finally got my own computer back, which means that I'm now able to write more. My computer is working like it should, it's so much better now! I have quite a few new makeup looks to share with you and I thought that I'd share the first look with you today!

This look is just a nice look I would wear for going out with friends at night, I know most people would probably not wear this type of look to school or for work. I would, but that's just me. Hope you like this look!

Face products.
Foundation in Light Ivory- Max Factor.
Complexion Perfection- E.L.F.
Pink blush- Party Kitty Palette.
Bronzing Powder in Gorgeous Tan- H&M.

Eye products.
Eye Primer & Liner Sealer- E.L.F.
Dark Brown Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Green Eyeshadow- 120 Palette. 
Skin Color Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Intense Black- Maybelline.
Extra Length Mascara in Brown/Black- Sheer Cover. 
Brows.
Eyebrown Liner in Light Brown- H&M.
 Lip Product.
Lip Balm- E.O.S.









From the left: Brown color used in the crease of the eye, second color was used on the lids, and then the last color is simply the bronzing powder in Gorgeous Tan from H&M.
I hope you like this look, I promise you that I will have a lot of blog posts coming up after this week, I won't be able to write that much this week because I'll be away and I have so many plans for this week, I mean I will be working but not uploading! Thank you all so much for visiting my blog and for reading my blog. It means so much to me. So ones again thank you.

-What do you think about this makeup look?

-Tone-lise.

6 comments: