Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 5 March 2012

Makeup look- Oh Hell Yeah!

Hey cuties.

Today's makeup look is great for going to a party or if you like to stand out like I do, you can wear this to school or to work! Also for a party I think this look would be super hot with silver lips, but because I wanted the rest of my makeup to look more nice I simply did a nice red lip! This makeup look will look amazing if you have blond hair! Red and blue goes so well together with blond hair I think, if you have green or blue eyes, it will also be very nice! The important thing is that you yourself like it!

Products!
Concealer In Medium- Sheer Cover.
Foundation In Linen- Make Up Store.
Perfect Powder Blusher In Icy Rose- IsaDora.
Bronzing Powder In Gorgeous Tan- H&M.

Inliner Kajal In Satin White- IsaDora.
Skin Color Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Blue Glitter Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Red Eyeshadow- 120 Palette.
Gel Eyeliner 24H In Intense Black- Maybelline.
False Lash Effect Mascara- Max Factor.

Colour Elixir Lip Liner In Brown n Nude- Max Factor.
Lip Liner In Poppy Red- H&M.
Red Lip Gloss- H&M.








From the left: Blue eyeshadow used on the lids and on the lower lash line, second color was the color I used in the middle of the lower lash line, just a tiny bit! Below: Lip liner from Max Factor used to outline the lips, the red color below is the color I used to fill the lips in with, remember to blend the two colors together, then put the lip gloss over, the lip gloss is the color to the left as you probably can tell!
I really hope you like this look, I do, I think it's great to wear for going to a party! I would love to know what you think about this look! Before I end this post I wanted to say that you can vote for 14 days and tell me what videos I should be making, to vote you scroll down and check the right sidebar, there should be a poll called "What videos do you want me to make?" Click on the videos you would like to see most of! I'll do my best to make videos you would want to see! You can also write what videos you think would be nice to watch in the comment box! That's everything for today, I'm so damn tired cause I didn't sleep well last night, had a nightmare and I woke up, was cold and couldn't go back to sleep again! Oh, horrible! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog cuties, it means a lot to me<3 Love you all<3

-What do you think about this makeup look?

-Tone-Lise.

18 comments:

  1. the shade color is good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing makeup look as always! Those colors are gorgeous. I'll definitely have to try this out next time I go out :)

    PS: Don't miss out on the giveaway on my blog!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh that would be awesome:)
      Alright, I'll check it out;)
      <3

      Delete
  3. thanks for your comment!!
    I follow you back!
    amazing eyes make up!
    xoxo
    Bego
    http://bgo-mychiccloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is a very cute look! I love the eyeshadows!:) Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful love the colors

    thanks for visiting my blog, now following

    www.cottoncandyinkbeauty.com

    www.mommyalldolledup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you=)
      Your welcome, and thank you=)
      <3

      Delete
  6. wow, gorgeous eyes and great job! love the various colors you applied, and it is lovely. great blog you have. i'm your newest follower, and hoping to stay connected. cheers!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much=)
      It really means a lot to me=)
      <33

      Delete
  7. Your eyelashes are soooo long! I actually thought you had fake eyelashes on! :) but they are natural.
    lovely makeup xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hear that quite a lot actually! They are natural! =)
      Thank you<33

      Delete
  8. You're amazing @ makeup! http://tweendreamsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete