Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Friday 16 March 2012

Favorite Nail Polish!

Hey cuties.

My favorite nail polish atm is by IsaDora and it's called Pink Pastel. This light pink color is great because it gives such a wonderful shine! This is from the Wonder Nail Collection! Extra long lasting nail polish and also has a quick dry! Which I love, because I hate nail polishes which takes 10 minutes to dry! This nail varnish is great, and I will buy more of these onse I get some money! I have money to buy it but I'm saving the money to get a camera from Nikon with HD quality, I'm also taking my driver's license this year which means I wont have much money after that. If I'm going to buy some new nail polishes I will buy some from E.L.F!

Nail nr.1 has no nail polish on, nr.2 has three coats of the Pink Pastel nail polish on!
As you can see the color is not so strong, which is what I love about it, and you can also see the awesome shine it gives! Another thing you can see is that I have ugly nails, when I was 12 I used to bite them, I stopped biting them, but when they grow they break off because they are so weak! I would be super happy if you could tell me what to do to get a bit longer nails and stronger nails, so I don't have to use fake nails! If you have any tips for me please leave them in the comments! Thank you so much for reading and visiting! Love you all, your awesome!

-What do you think about this nail polish?
-Do you have any tips for me on what I can do to get stronger and longer nails?
-What is your favorite nail polish?
-What nail polishes should I buy?


-Tone-Lise.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Tone!!
    I'm follow you too.
    ありがとう!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i dont have a fav in particular..love all the colors! lol!:) btw, try also to eat more calcium and use always a basecoat before the nailpolish! i also have the same problem so I think my nails short!:/ kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is:)
      Yeah, I love all colors as well, but atm this is just my favorite. :)
      Alright, I'll do that, and I'll buy a basecoat as well:)
      Thanks for letting me know:)
      Hugs<33

      Delete
  3. That's such a pretty pink color! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete