Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Makeup look- Green Fantasy!

Hey cuties<3

Today's look is a green fantasy makeup look with some amazing lips + rhinestones. The look it self is wearable, but the lips is more like the lips you could wear at a party or for halloween. I can wear a bright red lip to school, but I wouldn't dare wearing green lips! I personally love this look and I would wear the eye makeup at school. That's just my taste, you might not like it, and if you don't, it's alright.

PRODUCTS.
Foundation in Linen-Make Up Store.
Concealer in nr.12-H&M
Bronzing Powder-H&M.
Blush in pink-Markwins International.
Eye Primer & Liner Sealer-E.L.F.
Cream Eyeliner in Midnight-E.L.F.
Light Green Eyeshadow-120 palette.
Darker Green Eyeshadow-120 palette.
Black Eyeshadow-120 palette.
Fals Lash Effect Mascara-Max Factor.
Dark Glitter Green Eyeshadow-120 palette.
Light Glitter Green Eyeshadow-120 palette.
Lipgloss in Water Lily-H&M.
Eyelash Glue-H&M.
Rhinestones-Panduro Hobby.











First colour from the left light green eyeshadow used on my lids, second colour is the color I used on my lower lash line, and a tiny bit on my top lash line, the next two eyeshadows I used on my lips, the lightest I used only in the middle of my lips. The colour at the top is the blush I used!



I hope you like this look, it's not so perfect but I still like it, I think I should create more looks like this! It's fun to do these crazy fantasy looks!

-What do you think about this makeup look?

-Tone-Lise.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you:) I like green colors as well, they are so amazing.
      <3

      Delete
  2. I wonder.. if you kiss someone do they turn blue then? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! i wanna try ! must be pure magic! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's magic, every kiss from a girl is magic;D haha

      Delete
  4. This is a very Beautiful makeup look! I Love these colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much<3 Your welcome, and thanks for following me:) <3

      Delete
  5. What a fun look! It's quite whimsical:) These shades of green are lovely. Thanks again for dropping by my blog! -A

    blurbs|blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very nice and original!:) I love all the green eyeshadows!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. CHECK OUT MY TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY, TWO GARMENTS TO GIVEAWAY! FINISHES FRIDAY!
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-hello-this-is-my-second.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice make-up!! :D Have you ever tried sticking little jewels near the inside part of your eye - the cornea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      No I haven't done that actually:)

      Delete
  10. lovely make up, unusual but this season all kind of neon make ups is trendy, I know. Beautiful, I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you: )
      Thank you for following, it really means so much to me:)
      I loved your blog so I will follow you back:)

      Delete